Jerry Barra, the founder of RCI, holds a BS degree from St. Francs College and believes in a scientific approach to mold detection. Jerry has an extensive background in construction. Understanding mold is only one part of the puzzle. Construction knowledge is the other part of the puzzle. Jerry has performed over 10,000 building inspections ranging from residential homes to commercial buildings. A thorough and complete visual inspection of the property is an essential first step towards detecting mold. Jerry relies on his training in mold testing and his many years of construction experience to determine a comprehensive mold assessment.
Reasons to Hire us:
- If you are concerned about air quality
- There is a musty odor in your living space or workplace
- A history of water intrusion into the living space or workplace
- You feel better when you are away from your living space or workplace
- Chronic cough or runny nose
- General feeling of malaise or fatigue
- If you answered “yes” than contact us for mold assessment
- If you are a homeowner, property owner, property manager, facilities manager, a builder or contractor we are here to help.
RCI Home Inspections, Inc. is a South Florida home and mold inspection Company. For over 20 years RCI has been one of the most respected mold companies in the inspection industry. We are experienced inspectors who are educated, licensed, and certified to perform residential and commercial inspections, specializing in mold assessing. We do not do mold remediation or mold abatement. We are an independent, unbiased testing company.
RCI inspectors are certified to perform all of your Indoor Air Quality, Mold Inspection, Mold Assessment, and Moisture Management Investigations.
What you can expect:
- Prompt service
- Assured completive fees
- Easy to read and understand mold reports with step by step protocols for remediators to follow
- Post remediation testing and same day results
- And the best customer service in the business.
To provide the highest level of indoor mold testing and to educate our clients about mold.
Since inception, RCI has been committed to providing expertise and training to inspectors in the industry. Our success has been a result of knowledge, experience, performance, customer service and integrity.
RCI inspectors have backgrounds in the fields of microbiology and construction. RCI inspectors are members of the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) and are certified through the American Council for Accredited Certification.